NextGen Leaders are college students and recent graduates with disabilities who have demonstrated talent and leadership in the STEM, finance and business fields. NextGen Leaders collaborate with Corporate Partners to prepare for employment through mentorship, networking and recruiting opportunities.
Disability:IN Corporate Partners have the opportunity to:
- Establish inclusive employer brands by participating in the NextGen Initiatives.
- Build relationships and learn best practices with NextGen Leaders through mentoring
- Source talent through the resume database of current NextGen Leaders and alumni
- Network and interview NextGen Leaders during activities like Matchmaking Sessions at the Disability:IN Annual Conference
NextGen Leader commitment:
- Meet virtually a minimum of twice a month for six months with a corporate mentor
- Participate in monthly professional development webinars
- Attend the Disability:IN 2021 Conference on July 12–15 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, NV. NextGen Leaders are expected to actively participate in all conference events. If accepted to the program, all travel costs will be covered.
LGBTQ+, Black, and veteran individuals are especially encouraged to apply.
Are you IN?
To learn more, please visit: https://disabilityin.org/what-we-do/nextgen-leaders-initiatives/apply-faq/