Thank you for your interest in being a peer mentee in OSAS's Balancing LIFE peer mentorship program! Peer mentees will be given the opportunity to learn more about campus resources, make connections academically, socially, and personally at USC, and receive direct support from other students registered with the OSAS.
Mentee commitment involves:
- Participation in both fall and spring semesters
- Meeting with mentors twice a month for 30 min-1 hour
- Check-ins with program coordinators as needed
- Attending monthly workshops/events hosted by Balancing LIFE
- Attending Matching Event/Orientation on Friday, August 19, 2022
- Incoming freshmen or transfer students, however, continuing students are also encouraged to apply
- Must be registered with the Office of Student Accessibility Services
Please complete and submit the application below by July 18th, 2022. Interest meetings with each applicant will be conducted at the end of July.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Bethrese Padini at firstname.lastname@example.org.