We hope you are having a great semester given the non-typical circumstances of learning remotely. As the Fall 2020 semester is coming to a close, we are writing to provide some friendly reminders. Please make note of the following:
- The last day to submit a request for additional accommodations for this semester is next Monday, November 9th. Please note that requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation. You can submit additional accommodation requests by logging in to myDSP and clicking on the “Additional Accommodation Request” link on the left side of the page. Students who are not yet registered with DSP will need to submit an online application as well as supporting documentation.
- The last day to submit a request to test with DSP Testing Services for Final Exams is Tuesday, November 10th at 11:59pm (pacific/standard time). Requests submitted after the November 10th deadline will be considered as time and space allow. More information on this process can be found here: https://osas.usc.edu/current-dsp-students/auxiliary-services-information/accommodated-testing/
- Students who plan to use their testing accommodations for final exams, should make arrangements:
- Directly with Faculty if your class will NOT be monitored by your instructor(s) during the exam.
- Directly with DSP if your class will be monitored during the exam AND your instructor(s) are not able to monitor your exam due to accommodations.
- Directly with DSP if you plan to use your approved accommodations that include a reader, scribe, text-to-speech, speech-to-text, accessible format of exams. These accommodations are only provided through DSP.
We wish you all a strong end to the semester. Please reach out directly to your DSP Specialist if you have any questions or concerns.